Residential Lettings - Why Use A Regulated Agent ?
As we are members of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors & The National Association of Estate Agents we are governed by their strict Code of Conduct.
If you are an existing Landlord or new to the property market we advise that, when choosing a Letting Agent, you look for an Agent who can offer you the following:-
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors & The National Association of Estate Agents
- Professionally Trained Qualified Staff
- Client Money Protection
- Separate Bank Account for Clients Funds
- Independent Audit of Client Accounts
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A Code of Practice
- Member of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) for tenancy deposits
- An Internal Complaints Procedure
- Submit to Disciplinary Action by Independent Body
- Do Not be Exposed to Poor Quality Service or Risk Losing Your Funds
Contact us today for a free rental valuation or if you are an existing Landlord why not talk to us about your present portfolio and the service we can offer you.
Discounts on our standard management fee are available to landlords with multiple properties.
Want to find out more? - Click here for our “Guide to Letting Your Property”